Have you ever considered nonsurgical procedures for the holidays?
The holidays can be a hectic time of year, with many people traveling and attending events. But there’s one thing you don’t want to add stress over—your face! Whether it’s wrinkles or sagging skin, the right nonsurgical plastic surgery procedure can make a difference in your appearance, and most importantly, your confidence. If you plan enough ahead of time, you could potentially schedule a nonsurgical procedure before the holidays get too hectic.
Why The Holidays?
The holiday season is a great time to schedule cosmetic procedures. Many people have extra time off from work and they’re more likely to splurge on themselves.
Have you ever noticed that your hair or nails seem to grow slower when you’re stressed? The same thing happens with your skin: as part of your body’s stress response, it produces extra oil (sebum) that can clog pores and lead to acne breakouts. During stressful periods—like finals week in college or with tight deadlines at work—people often suffer from acne flare-ups despite their best efforts at skincare maintenance. Since most people tend to feel less stressed around the holidays because they’re enjoying some much-needed downtime with family members, this means less stress and a better recovery from these procedures!
When it comes to facial plastic surgery, there are several procedures that can help you look more youthful and revitalized. Some of these nonsurgical procedures include:
- Botox: Botulinum toxin is injected into the skin, where it blocks nerve impulses to muscles and reduces muscle movement. This can smooth wrinkles and creases on your forehead, between the eyebrows, on the eyelids, and around the mouth.
- Lip Fillers: These injectable materials are used to plump up creases and fine lines on your face. The results usually last about 12 months before needing a touchup!
- Brow Lifts: A brow lift is a procedure that lifts and tightens the skin around the eyes, forehead, and temples. It can be performed in a couple of hours and results are immediate, but they last for years. The procedure will smooth out forehead wrinkles as well as fine lines around your eyes that can give you a tired look.
- Laser and Light Therapy: Laser treatments can be used to treat a number of skin conditions, including wrinkles, acne scars, tattoos, and hair removal. Laser treatments are less invasive and can be done in the office, making them ideal for people who want to look good but don’t have time for surgery.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical Peels are a great way to refresh your complexion and bring back some vibrancy in your skin; they can be done in a medical spa such as Stadia Medical Spa with a variety of different acids depending on what you’re trying to achieve (exfoliation, inflammation reduction, lightening, etc.) and how deep you want the peel to penetrate into the layers of skin cells (epidermis).
Rejuvenating treatments like laser skin resurfacing or chemical peels are also good options to schedule during the holidays.
Schedule a Consultation
If you’ve been thinking about nonsurgical facial plastic surgery but haven’t yet taken the plunge, now is the perfect time to start! The holidays are a great time to consider these procedures because they won’t interfere with your plans or schedule. If you’re interested in learning more about how these non-surgical treatments could benefit your appearance or health then contact us today!
Leave A Comment