The cosmetic surgery industry is booming, but that doesn’t mean you should go into it blind. The best way to ensure your experience is positive and safe is by preparing for it ahead of time. We’ve compiled some key information on what preparation should you do before booking a 2023 surgery.
What preparation should you do before booking surgery?
Asking the right questions is one of the most important things you can do before undergoing any procedure. This is especially true when it comes to cosmetic surgery, which can have a significant impact on your body image, self-esteem, and confidence.
If you’re thinking about having plastic surgery within the next couple years, there are several key things you should consider before booking an appointment with a surgeon:
- Do your research: You’d be surprised how many people go into consultations for cosmetic procedures without doing any research beforehand! Research is essential to know what type of procedure will work best for you and how each procedure aligns with your goals. It’s also important to know where your money is going—make sure that you’re comfortable with all costs involved in getting what you want out of this process.
- Board certification should be another important factor when choosing your cosmetic surgeon because this shows that they are knowledgeable and have gone through extensive training in their field of practice.
Cosmetic Surgery Trends for 2023
The latest trends in cosmetic surgery for 2023 include several new techniques and procedures that could be helpful for many people. The following are some of the most popular procedures you should consider:
- Lip Fillers and Injections: As the demand for Botox and lip fillers remain stable, we’re seeing new trends emerge among patients. Some of the latest trends to keep an eye on include Hyaluronic Acid Fillers, Platelet-rich Fibrin (PRF), and neurotoxins.
- Male Cosmetic Surgery: As plastic surgery becomes less stigmatized, men are embracing the idea of improving their appearance even more than ever before and resorting to procedures such as rhinoplasty and face lifts.
- Preventative Procedures: While it was previously most commonly used to repair damage caused by physical trauma, such as accidents or burns, older generations started using cosmetic procedures to look younger. In the past few years, a younger audience has also sought out plastic surgery procedures to prevent and delay the signs of aging. These include facelifts, BOTOX, and more.
Best Months for Surgery
The best time to have plastic surgery is during the winter months. Why? Because those are the only two months when you don’t have to worry about catching a cold or the flu. However, many choose the summer or holiday seasons given how they have more time off and can allocate enough spare time for rest and recovery.
Get Started in Planning your 2023 procedure!
Hopefully, this article has helped you gain a better understanding of the process and what to expect when considering facial plastic surgery. If you’ve been thinking about undergoing cosmetic facial plastic surgery, now is the time to schedule it! Start 2023 on the right foot by scheduling a consultation. Give us a call at (210) 997-3223 to get started!
Leave A Comment